Tuesday 31 January 2012

RIMMEL KATE LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK

As an extremely pale skinned girly, I am constantly on the lookout for that perfect red lipstick which compliments my skin tone. When I heard about Kate Moss' range of brightly coloured lipsticks, I was eager to try them out. I went for shade 01 - a pink toned shade of red. The lipstick is well pigmented and true to colour and glided on easily. I don't think this is the 'one' however on a night out this looks great with toned down eye make up and LBD. For daytime use however, I think it's a no-no - it's just a bit to 'glizty' for my liking! Althought this wasn't the shade for me, I'm going to try some of the other colours in the range to see if they are more suited to my milky complexion!





Have you tried any of the Kate Moss lipsticks? Are you pale skinned like me? What shade did you find suited you best?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the Kate moss lipsticks :) I'm following I hope you will follow back

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, following you now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is beautiful:):) I have shade 3, wasn't my favourite to begin with but it has grown on me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely! Gonna have a look at the other shades on payday! xxx

    ReplyDelete