Thursday 15 March 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry

Hi Girls!

I have been waiting for my local Boots to get this in stock FOREVER! It's the latest in the line of Batiste dry shampoo fragrances - Cherry. This is £2.99 for a 200ml can which lasts me ages! I usually get the tropical one but as soon as I found out this baby had been bought out I knew I had to have it.

As usual, this dry shampoo instantly refreshes my hair. I have quite thick hair, and hair extensions so it's just not practical for me to wash it every day - this is a life saver! I give my hair a quick spray of this in the morning and I'm good to go. The scent is delicious and definately my favourite of the whole range.

I think the Batiste range is good value for money, and my favourite brand of dry shampoo.

Thanks for reading!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Definitely my favourite in the Batiste line :) x

    http://ocbeuaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete