Wednesday 14 March 2012

Diet Update

Hi Girls,

I thought I would give you a little update on how my diet is going! I'm really proud to say that I have lost my first stone! I have been on the Cambridge Weight Plan for 3 weeks now and feel absolutely fantastic! I've still got 2 or 3 (going to see how I feel after 2 more lost!) to go but overall I'm feeling so happy with my progress so far. My collar bones have started to reappear and I have noticed my waist is smaller too! I have got tickets to 3 festivals this year and I am determind to wear shorts at them!

I'm thinking of buying some 'goal' shorts in a size 10 to keep me focused. Anyone got any recommendations?! I'm thinking high waisted!

Just wanted to say as well, HI to my new followers, I really appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to read my little space on the interweb!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Its great to hear your making progress; and I think you should buy a pair of high waist shorts in a size 10 - it most likely will keep you focused and motivated. I was thinking about buying a 2 piece swimsuit as motivation.... Keep up the good work!

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    aboxofjewels.blogspot.com

    oh, and I recently did a post on exercise clothes, you may find it interesting; check it out here: http://belladonna2.blogspot.com/2012/03/nike-women-2012-look-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! Congrats hun! I'm glad the diet is making you feel good too :) I know some diets can leave you feeling drained and tired so it's good to see one that seems to work well! I may well have to have a look into it! Good luck with the rest of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carmela Thank you so much lovely! I think I will next time in town! How exciting! xo

    @Robyn Thank you - I know I was really worried about how I would feel but I have honestly never felt this good before! It changes your perception of food too, because although the food I was eating tasted good, it left me feeling really bloated and sick too! If you need any advice my email address is shelleyhearts@mail.com xo

    ReplyDelete