Thursday 19 April 2012

Celebrity Style of the Week: Sam Faiers

Sam Faiers

Whilst having my morning read of the Daily Mail website this morning, I came across the obligatory article about The Only Way Is Essex stars on their way to filming. I don't often hunt things down after seeing them worn by a celebrity, as I usually assume it's going to be too expensive, but I did have a feeling Truffle Shuffle would be the home of this particular jumper. I love this casual look on Sam - I actually think she looks better dressed down and is naturally really pretty. As soon as payday arrives this jumper will be mine. I will get a lot of wear out of it year round as it will go with so many looks - wear with jeans like Sam for casual Springtime look or with shorts for a cute festival outfit.

Thank you for reading! xo

2 comments: