Thursday 5 April 2012

Hello Kitty Shoes

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Just a quick one! I would just like to say now, yes, I am 24 years of age and yes, I do love Hello Kitty. There! I said it! While perusing in my local Sports Direct today, I came across these. I knew that regardless of how much they were, they had to be mine. So off I went to the till and discovered they were... £5. A FIVER! For some CUTE Hello Kitty shoes?! GET ON MY FEET. And so boys and girls, we come to the end of the story of how these Hello Kitty shoes came to be mine.
I love them.

Thanks for reading! xo

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! These are too cute! I love anything Hello Kitty....I was in Sports Direct the other week - can't believe I missed these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! These are so cute! Allthough i already have some hello kitty vans, i now feel that i need these in my life!
    I will deffo be looking in my nearest sports direct very soon! Great find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I may get these... My boy will cry but oh well :D He wears ugly tennis trainers, so these will be my version of those...

    And they are CHEAP! Great bargain :D

    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete