Friday 3 August 2012

Catch up & What's to come!

Mark Hoppus

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd a bit of a catch up post on what I've been up to as I've been a bit missing in action on the blog for a week or so!

So, as per my opening image, I went to see Blink 182 last week at Brixton Academy. I managed to bag myself a front row spot, with a clear view of my one and only, Mark Hoppus. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that Blink 182 are my favourite band of all time, so you can imagine my excitement at this! I also got Mark Hoppus' plectrum which made my day (life..) The day after, since we were in London anyway, we headed to the Olympic Torch Relay Finale at Hyde Park and saw You Me at Six, Rizzle Kicks, Katy B, Mark Ronson and others which was a fab day out although I got extremely sunburned - booo to my fair skin!

I'm back on the diet and fully focused for another month ready for Reading Festival. I'm aiming to lose a stone before then, and have already lost around 3lbs in this stint - only 11 more to go! The thought of being able to actually wear shorts is keeping me going!

Speaking of Reading Festival, I'm going to have a little theme for my posts this month, so look out for festival themed make-up, hair, skincare and fashion in my Festival Series. I also hope to do a few more outfit posts, although I'm feeling a little 'bleugh' about myself at the moment, hence being back on the diet!

I hope you're all well and enjoying summer and the Olympics!

Thanks for reading!
Shelley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment