Saturday 8 September 2012

Saturday Sale Shopping #1

Sales

I LOVE the sales! In my opinion you can't beat a bargain so here are my top picks from this week's online sales.

1. Miss Selfridge Jacquard Prom Skirt :: WAS £35.00 NOW £7.00
Now I know this skirt isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I love it! I think paired with black tights and black vest top it makes such a cute outfit! I love skirts and think one with detailing like this are lovely. Such a bargain as well!

2. Topshop Swirl Mesh Dress :: WAS £45.00 NOW £15.00
I wish this had been in the sale when I was looking for dresses for Ladies Day last month! It's gorgeous! I find skater dresses to be really flattering for my shape so think I will snap this up!

3. ASOS Oasis London Landmark Shopper :: WAS £12.00 NOW £6.00
I have been feeling very patriotic with the Olympics and Jubilee this year, so love this canvas bag which pays homage to our capital city!

4. Blue Banana Iron Fist Digi Skull Shoes :: WAS £34.99 NOW £20.00
There is a love/hate relationship between me and Iron Fist. I love pretty much ALL of their shoes, yet hate the prices - Y U SO EXPENSIVE IRON FIST?! Considering I wear flat shoes 99% of the time, these are PERFECT for me. To buy or not to buy?

Thanks for reading!
Shelley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment