Wednesday 5 September 2012

Reading Festival 2012 & What's to come!

Reading Festival

Long time no speak! Apologies for the delay in this post! I had an awesome time at Reading Festival this year with all my friends - the weather wasn't too bad and a good time was had by all! As you can see by the picture above, we did a themed day and for someone who doesn't like leopard print, it was hell for me - I am the one kneeling by the way!

Music wise, the highlight was by far the surprise set by Green Day. By surprise, I mean everyone knew about it! They were on form and played some of my faves!

I have some very exciting things coming up, one of which I can't tell you about just yet, but the other is that I am off to Jamaica next week for a short trip with work. I hope to do some on location OOTD's but not sure what my internet connection will be like so can't make any promises!

I hope to be back to business with beauty and fashion posts imminently!

Thanks for reading!
Shelley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment