Sunday 23 October 2011

Goodbye... Auf Wiedersein.. Au Revoir...

There will be no blog posts from me for the next two weeks as I am going on holiday tomorrow morning! I'm flying into Los Angeles, renting an RV with some friends and we're going to visit San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas, Anaheim & possibly San Diego! Being a travel agent, I got myself an absolute bargain on the flights and we've got the 32ft RV at an amazing price too!

I'm hoping to stock up on some MAC make up while I'm there as I think I'll save a bit and also some nice new clothes! I just LOVE shopping in America and I haven't been in 2 years so it'll be good to pick up a few bits! When I'm back I'll be sure to do a post on what I have bought!

Anyway, I have to be up at 5 and its half 12 now so errrr best go get some sleep!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment