Saturday 8 October 2011

Review: Barbara Daly Nail Polish in 'Boulevard'

After visiting Katy the other day, we had are usual 'What have you bought recently?' debrief. It was in this debrief that I first set eyes on the beautiful Barbara Daly Nail Polish in 'Boulevard'. It's a gorgeous unusual colour. Dark pink with a hint of glitter, it's pretty but with a bit of edge.
It's not a huge bottle. I got it on offer for £3 but still would liked to have seen a little more product for my money. I usually buy Barry M nail varnish and for £2.99 you seem to get much bigger quantity. The polish goes on quite nicely, and it only needs two coats to get to this:
Apologies for the state of my nails - I am in the process of growing them with the Sally Hansen Maximum Strength program - review to follow! Overall I think the beautiful colour of this nail varnish makes the tiny bottle worthwhile - it's definately worth rebuying when I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment