Monday 10 October 2011

Weekend Summary

On Saturday I had an unexpected shopping trip with my friend to Basingstoke. I managed to pick up a few items - a birthday gift for a friend, a bag and scarf from Republic, a lovely hooded leather jacket from New Look and a mini haul from Primark. While walking through Festival Place we happened upon a mini Fashion Show! Festival Place were letting each retailer showcase their new lines - however the models were not just walking up and down the catwalk - they had actual dance routines! It was brilliant. These were a few of my favourite 'New Look' outfits.
On Sunday I popped into town before starting work and went into TK Max. Now, I have a love/hate relationship with TK Max as I just wish it was more organised in there! I discovered some make up from a brand I haven't heard of before - Pixi Beauty. I picked up the most beautiful nail varnish in silver glitter - review to follow! All in all - I had a lovely weekend, picked up some great items and best of all I had the most awesome sleep last night! I am an insomniac so its a rare thing for me!

My song of the day today is Gavin Degraw 'I don't wanna be' - I've been listening to him quite a bit recently and this is probably the most famous song thanks to One Tree Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment