Monday 16 July 2012

Tell me why I don't like Mondays?

Monday Wishlist

URGH. Today the weather is depressing the hell out of me, and it's Monday, I'm on a comedown from an awesome weekend, so what better to do than window shop online at stuff I cannot afford! Yay!

1. First up is the highly unaffordable Samsung Galaxy S3. I have an iPhone 4 which I am REALLY bored of. I may call Orange and see if they can hook me up and sort out a deal. I love the screen size of the Samsung Galaxy range - I've had 2 iPhones and because they don't really change anything major on the updates, I get bored really quickly!

2. I've had my eye on this bag for a while now and I may get it next week. It's from eBay and it's just been reduced from £19.99 to £15.99 (I know... even more reason to buy it!). There is a lighter tan colour which is the one I think I would get. I really like the shape of it!

3. I used to collect Beatrix Potter when I was younger and still have all my collectibles... these bought on a wave of nostalgia and I think they are lovely!

4. I live in Converse. I have grey, black and lilac, however I still feel I need a pair of grey Vans in my life.

5. I love the skater style of dresses and have been looking for a black skater skirt for some time now - I love this one from Miss Selfridge which is matt black. It's £22 which isn't too bad for something I think I would get a lot of use out of!

Do you window shop on a Monday to cure the Monday Blues?

Thanks for reading!
Shelley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment